20-21 Flu Information
Flu season has arrived and so has our flu vaccine! Cascade Medical Center agrees with the recommendation that everyone 6 months and older should receive a yearly flu vaccine. This is especially important for people at high risk, which includes those 65+, young children, adults with chronic diseases, and pregnant women. For more information, please refer to the CDC website at https://www.cdc.gov/flu/season/faq-flu-season-2020-2021.htm
Cascade Medical Center provides both regular and high dose, inactivated quadrivalent flu vaccines. For this year, we are encouraging everyone to utilize our “drive through” option on the days listed below:
- Thursday 10/8/2020 – 9:00-11:00 and 3:00-5:30.
- Saturday 10/10/2020 – 10:00-12:00
- Thursday 10/15/2020 – 3:00-5:30
- Thursday 10/22/2020 – 3:00-5:30
- Saturday 10/24/2020 – 10:00-12:00
- Thursday 10/27/2020 – 9:00-11:00 and 3:00-5:30
Please call our office at 208-382-4285 to reserve your drive-through spot. We are also happy to administer flu shots at any scheduled clinic appointment with one of our providers.