Would You Benefit From Behavioral Health Services?
- Have you spent many days feeling unhappy?
- Do you have difficulty sleeping at night or do you want to constantly sleep?
- Have you lost your job?
- Have you lost someone close to you?
- Do you have a chronic or acute medical illness?
- Can you no longer prioritize what is most important in your life?
- Has there been a change in your eating pattern that concerns you?
- Are drugs or alcohol causing problems in your family?
- Have you thought about hurting yourself or your family?
- Are behavioral issues impacting work or your child’s school performance?
- Do you avoid going home?
- Are the stresses of life getting you down?
- Are you worrying excessively?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you may benefit from meeting with our Behavioral Health Provider. Call the clinic at (208) 382-4285 to schedule a visit with our Counselor or your Primary Care Provider. Or request a visit via your Patient Portal.
Counseling and Psychotherapy
Counseling is offered to Adults, Adolescents and Children
The counseling program provides diagnostic and treatment services that are goal-oriented, and provide an opportunity to engage in counseling that is individualized and designed around the client’s strengths, needs and preferences.
Services are provided by staff with master’s degrees who are trained and experienced in mental health. Therapists have an independent Clinical License and/or are supervised by an independently licensed mental health provider.
Psychiatric Medication Management
We provide a comprehensive approach to mental health services including Psychiatric Medication Management. Our physicians provide mental health consultation and psychiatric medication management.
Primary Care Behavioral Health Integration
Our Behavioral Health Provider works with your medical provider as a member of the Primary Care Team. The Behavioral Health Provider will complete a health related, behavioral assessment to assist you and your provider in setting and meeting your health related goals.
Jamie Coffey-Kelly, LCSW
Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Therapist
Courtney Hill, PA
Physician’s Assistant, Medication Manager, Therapist