Cascade Medical Center (CMC) Physical Therapy department is here to help you return to the life and activities that you enjoy! Whether you are recovering from a fall, injury, or surgery our Physical Therapy Staff can help you achieve your personal goals and get you back to the activities you enjoy. Inpatient services are also offered for strengthening and functional mobility for regaining your independence to return to home.
Appointments are available Monday through Friday from 8am to 6pm
60 minute initial evaluation appointments
30-45 minute follow-up appointments
Please call 208-382-3862 to schedule an appointment
We accept most insurances
- Aquatic Therapy
- Offered as one on one treatment with a therapist or therapist assistant.
- 30 minute appointments available Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- Sessions held at Cascade Aquatic Center in the therapy pool.
- Balance and Mobility/Gait Training
- Focused strengthening and flexibility exercises to reduce falls and increase the ease of functional activities.
- Cardiac Rehab
- Closely monitored rehabilitation with the use of wireless EKG
- 45-60 minute appointments available
- 1 on 1 treatment
- Dry Needling
- Needle insertion into the muscle to assist with pain, trigger points, and muscle spasms
- Mechanical Traction to both Cervical and Lumbar regions
- A form of decompression therapy that is used to relieve pressure on the spine and reduce pain and spasms
- Modalities: Ultrasound, Electrical Stimulation (TENS), Iontophoresis, & Biofeedback Training
- Used to treat pain, swelling, and muscle reeducation
- Neurological Rehab (Stroke, Parkinsons, etc)
- Focused rehab on reeducating muscles to improve coordination and strength
- Orthopedic Care (Pre-Op and Post-Op)
- Focused treatment for strengthening and improving range of motion prior to and after surgery
- Pain Management
- Implementing techniques individualized to each patients needs
- Therapeutic Exercise
- Restoring and maintaining strength, endurance, flexibility, stability and balance
- Therapeutic Massage/Manual Therapy
- Skilled passive movements of the joints and soft tissue – intended to improve movement, pain, swelling, and inflammation
- Vestibular Rehabilitation
- Exercise based treatment to reduce vertigo, and increase postural stability
Janet Smith, PTA
Joni Ercanbrack, Office Manager