Cascade Medical Center (CMC) Physical Therapy department is here to help you return to the life and activities that you enjoy! Whether you are recovering from a fall, injury, or surgery our Physical Therapy Staff can help you achieve your personal goals and get you back to the activities you enjoy. Inpatient services are also offered for strengthening & functional mobility for regaining your independence to return to home.
Appointments are available Monday through Friday from 8am to 6pm
60 minute initial evaluation appointments
30-45 minute follow-up appointments
Please call 208-382-3862 to schedule an appointment
We accept most insurances
- Aquatic Therapy
- Offered as one on one treatment with a therapist or therapist assistant.
- 30 minute appointments available Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- Sessions held at Cascade Aquatic Center in the therapy pool.
- Balance and Mobility/Gait Training
- Focused strengthening and flexibility exercises to reduce falls and increase the ease of functional activities.
- Cardiac Rehab
- Closely monitored rehabilitation with the use of wireless EKG
- 45-60 minute appointments available
- 1 on 1 treatment
- Dry Needling
- Needle insertion into the muscle to assist with pain, trigger points, and muscle spasms
- Mechanical Traction to both Cervical and Lumbar regions
- A form of decompression therapy that is used to relieve pressure on the spine and reduce pain and spasms
- Modalities: Ultrasound, Electrical Stimulation (TENS), Iontophoresis, & Biofeedback Training
- Used to treat pain, swelling, and muscle reeducation
- Neurological Rehab (Stroke, Parkinsons, etc)
- Focused rehab on reeducating muscles to improve coordination and strength
- Orthopedic Care (Pre-Op and Post-Op)
- Focused treatment for strengthening and improving range of motion prior to and after surgery
- Pain Management
- Implementing techniques individualized to each patients needs
- Therapeutic Exercise
- Restoring and maintaining strength, endurance, flexibility, stability and balance
- Therapeutic Massage/Manual Therapy
- Skilled passive movements of the joints and soft tissue - intended to improve movement, pain, swelling, and inflammation
- Vestibular Rehabilitation
- Exercise based treatment to reduce vertigo, and increase postural stability
If you have more questions, please call the Physical Therapy Department at: